Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You've got mail



Look what goodies were hand delivered to me by the postie yesterday afternoon.

Amanda's inspiring book. My own copy at last! I've had the library's for quiet some time now, it was definitely time to give it back.


(this image is from mikodesign's esty shop, there's more for sale, but be quick!)

Fabric Doll Kit. I can't wait to whip up this little doll. It was supposed to be put away for Miss Moo Moo birthday. But seriously, who could wait until September, I might even make it today if I get the chance.

You must check out Erika's blog, mikodesign and shop. She is so creative. A friend first told me about her blog when she was building the ultimate gyspy caravan cubie house or La Roulotte for her girls. Talk about every little girls (and big girls) dream house! And as for those birthday parties. Wow! See for yourself, such beauty in every detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...