Monday, April 19, 2010

In the country


(this picture is from Emersonmade, I just can't get enough of their website at the moment - I dream daily of their beautiful fabric flowers. Dream, dream dream!)

I spent a lovely weekend on my cousin's farm with her and her beautiful family. Lush and green, autumn breezes, chickens free-ranging, cosy flannelette sheets, wild ducks, children giggling, roosters crowing, fresh farm mornings, real eggs.

It was so relaxing. I had lots of cuddles with the new little Miss M (5 months old) and was spoilt with an amazing dinner.

Jamie Oliver Chicken Caesar Salad and the best ever Potato Bake, all followed, much later, by Pear, Chocolate and Sticky Date Pudding. Delicious!

On Sunday morning we (just the Mum's) went into Ikea for breakfast and a bit of a shop. Needless to say that I went crazy in the fabric section. Fun, Fun, Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...