Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Easter Fairy

Our place looks as if the Easter Fairy has been to visit. After 2 very busy days I am now ready to sit back and enjoy the Easter break with my family and friends. The groceries, the seafood, the wine and easter eggs have all been bought.

And the house......it's shiny clean and decorated!



Our easter tree in the main living area.





Bunny books and chirpy chickens.



Our easter tree sits on this beautiful tablecloth, a gift from France.



The 'kids can't touch' Easter tree. Filled with (real handblown, handpainted) eggs I bought when I spent an Easter in Prague. Oh, and there's a few from France and Estonia that have been given to me as gifts.







I hope everybody has a lovely Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...