Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Making friends



I feel like the dumb girl in the class at the moment.

Yesterday I added the Followers link/gadget/thingy to my blog (it seems everybody's doing it) And then went out and about the web to become a follower myself. I mean how hard can it be to make friends with Google Friend Connect?

Well I tell you... first I was a follower of The Lark and then I wasn't, and then I was again. Sorry Allison. To finally become a follower of The Lark, with my picture and my own blog details on my profile, took me more than a hour. Then, much later in the day I tried again to become a follower of Lobster and Swan. This took just under an hour and unfortunately, I can't seem to change the picture on my profile. My head is chopped off and you can kind of see up my dress! But, it is what it is. I think I have worked it all out now...maybe?

So be kind and bare with me, as I try to make friends with some of my favourite bloggers.

Hmmm. The old days seems so much easier, when you just asked someone over for a cup of tea, a piece of cake and had a good old gossip.

By the way, welcome to my very first, very own 'follower'.
I love you, Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...