Saturday, April 3, 2010

Craft fair


(this image is taken from Meggy Green's esty store)

This afternoon I popped into the Fibre Collective market and was pleasantly surprised. Housed in a great new building it was jammed packed with some very talented locals peddling their wares. Below are some of the clever people I took cards from (craft is not in my budget this week), but there were many, many more.



The Wonky Tree

Bree's stall looked amazing with piles of softies made from fantastic vintage and retro fabrics. I really loved her brooches.





Meggy Green

Megan had another one of my favourite stalls, Some really cute paper art, cards, gift tags and notebooks like this one. Looove this! Check out her Etsy store on the link above.



Electric Boy

Some really funky t-shirts, perfect for the boys, who I sometimes seem to miss out when it come to all this great crafty stuff.

And I must not forget, my crafty Craft Night friend Leanne, who was there selling her clothing line "Little Laundry". She told me today that her website will be up and running shortly, so I will keep you posted (literally). But until then you can find her clothes at the Peregain Beach Markets and Sinc Gallery.

(All images have been taken from the linked websites)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...