Monday, April 19, 2010

Craft Night

Today I finished making these lunchtime place mats, that I had started at craft night a few weeks ago.



Our little craft group started just under a year ago now, with 5 crafty mums and and a very crafty dentist. And it's been a pleasure to invite a few extras to our group since then. We try to meet monthly, either working on similar projects (coasters, bags, etc.) or to just do our own thing. It's pretty cruisey and loads of fun. Here are a few other things I've made at craft night.



Paper art. A silhouette of Mr Moo's 1965 Volvo cut from a vintage atlas.



Transfer paper dolls. This was very fun night, these are just two that I made of the kids, but I've made about eleven others. I love this product.





Brooches. Made of felt, fabric and old buttons. Unbelievably, I finished both of these on the night and still had time for tea, cake and japanese pattern books!



A fabric bucket. Made from coloured hessian. Now filled with lego blocks in the playroom.

Another craft night tomorrow night.
Now..... what to make???

1 comment:

  1. These all look fantastic, love the hessian storage bucket and the cars turned out wonderful. The placemats are to die for. You are tooooo good

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...