Monday, August 2, 2010

Laundry update



Some of you might be wondering, what has become of my grand plans for tiding up my laundry in one just week. I am happy to report that all of the jobs except two (washing curtains and cleaning windows) have been done. I have some excuses. Do you want to hear them?

• The sunny Queensland winter weather disappeared and all enthusiasm was lost with it. T-shirts were exchanged with three layers of clothing and cleaning cloths were exchanged with cups of tea.

• My washing machine died (momentarily) and I was left with piles with dirty washing coming out of the doorway. I could not have entered if I tried.

• It rained and rained and rained, making cleaning windows and washing curtains impossible.

OK, so you have just noticed that I posted this post two weeks ago not one.

Better late than never, that's what I say.


(It's very hard to take a great photo of a laundry. Missing from this picture is the bench and underbench cupboards, the washing machine, the dryer and the doorway. This picture is as about as exciting as it gets!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...