Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finders Keepers



On Saturday, I went here, to the Old Queensland Museum Building, to the Finders Keepers Market. I have always wanted to go inside this building that I have past a million times. And what a lovely old girl she is. The interior is all faded glory, dressed up for the weekend, with aqua and white tissue paper pom poms. Beautiful people with beautiful products filled the rooms.





To tell you all about all of the designs and designers would be the longest post ever. So go here to have look. But here's a few worth a mention, in no particular order.

• Cory Child
• Cat Rabbit
Francesca Rockette
Bespoke
• Beth-Emily
Red Seed Studios
Okt-ober dee

Sorry I missed you Ellie, you weren't at your stall when I went past. Love the skirts!



I bought a woodland toiletries bag from Attic Accessories. Some brooches from Tree Party Design. And ornaments from Paper Boat Press and Vanessa Wallace.



I also bought toffee's for the kids, from the very cute Frankie stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...