Thursday, November 18, 2010

Print it!







"Many hands make light work"

On Saturday, I went to Brisbane to Red Seed Studio's, Screen Print Workshop. I want all of my Saturday's to be spent this way. I had so much fun!!!

The last time I screen printed anything, I was in year 10 at high school, so it had been a while. I had been wanting to do a workshop for years and after many enquiries, I still could not find a class in my area.

So, this was heaven. After the initial fear of cutting into the paper and adding ink to the screen, it seemed easy and oh so much fun. We had a lovely group and worked well together getting our designs cut, printed and hung to dry. We were all able to print two designs each, eat lunch, drink tea and chat, still with heaps of time to spare.







Thank you so much Ellie for hosting a lovely day.

You can read more about the day on Ellie's blog.

DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY - DRAWN 19TH NOVEMBER

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you found my blog - I love yours! I love the idea of a screen printing day. I've never tried it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool work, the Eiffel Tower is my favourite!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm planning a little screen printing project of my own....thanks for the inspiration! Love your blog...great fun! I'll be back!

    LaurieAnna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...