Saturday, November 6, 2010

Handmade goodness

Today I got a 'free day pass'. Mr Moo looked after the kids while I headed off to the big smoke to checkout the handmade markets.



First, I went here. A small market with a really nice atmosphere. Sunshine and lovely, creative people.



Then, I went here. By the time I got here it was getting pretty busy, I couldn't even get near some of the stalls. Lots of lovely children's clothing and some yummy looking food. Not that I ate here. I sustained myself though the day, with 3 banana's and a cup of coffee.



Then, after that, I went here. There was a lovely atmosphere at this market. It was housed in a beautiful old building, which added to it's charm.There was some great music playing out on the lawn and everybody looked like they had stepped out from the pages of Frankie Magazine. I bought a wedding present, a present for a friend and Christmas presents.

After Finder's Keepers, I also had time to check out a few antique centres and a couple of op shops. And stop in at one of my favourite delicatessens to buy some italian sausages to take home.

When I go to Brisbane with Mr Moo and the kids we usually get to go to two shops, have lunch and come home again. So this was a real treat.

I can't wait to tell you all about the lovely things I found at the markets. But you will have to wait until tomorrow, right now I'm ready for a hot shower, maybe a dvd? maybe bed?

I hope you had a wonderful Saturday too.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to spend a Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is sometimes for me like a movie. I Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...