Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bris Style Indie Eco Markets

I was lucky to get to this market right on 9:00am. In the early morning, spring sunshine, I was able to meet and talk with some of the creative folk. Just lovely.



alipink

I bought some beautiful vintage fabrics from this stall. Not that I need any more fabric! There were some cute bags and very cute 'curtain shoppers' that I wish I had bought. What's that's you ask? Imagine a plastic bag made out of fabric like this.



edward and lilly

I love these birds, that I have been looking at on Etsy. They didn't have these at their stall, but had some other lovely embroidered goodies.



good boy cracky

Lots and lots and lots of very cute, quirky brooches, made from felt.



meggy green

Very cute journals, notebooks and badges. I have written about Megan's lovely products before.



seamstress and the daughters

I love this skirt from the etsy shop. At the markets, I loved the beautiful hats and cushions made from vintage fabrics.

You can have a look here to see some of the other stall holders wares.

(all of these images were taken from the etsy shops and are for sale right now!)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I couldn't make any of the markets and am desperate for some nice Christmas presents for people. The above links are perfect! I can't thank you enough. Here's another thank you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you yesterday Jacki. Your market favourites are mine too :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...