Friday, November 19, 2010

A sweet package for me



Is there anything more exciting than a parcel arriving in the mail?

I have been ordering so many Christmas presents on line, that, I had completely forgotten, I'd ordered a little something, just for me. So I wondered, as it's little padded bottom peaked out of the mailbox, what's that?

Oh, and you can imagine my surprise on opening the said padded envelope. Look at this. I think this is the most perfect little package I have ever received. I didn't even want to open it, just so lovely.



And then, it's contents, were even better. This beautiful crocheted necklace from little ted canvas. I just knew I had to have it, the day I saw it. Don't you just love it when something is even better, once received, than it looked at in the picture. Love it.

However, on a sad note, it has been put aside and will go in my own Christmas stocking (thanks Santa) for Christmas.

I am desperate to wear it now. Will I be able to keep it tucked away or will I sneak it out for the odd pre-christmas party. Only time will tell.

DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY - DRAWN TONIGHT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Today I also got a little present that was too beautiful to open :)
    Aren't we happy women?

    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo glad you love it! Enjoy wearing it at christmas time..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's sweet - both the necklace and the packaging!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...