Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jelly, peaches and ice-cream



Some of you may have noticed that I have started another blog. A food blog.

I have been feeling so uninspired by the food that I have been cooking and eating in this house lately. I think we all have. I can justify my laziness in the kitchen with a myriad of reasons, but in fact, it is not good enough. Not for me or for my family. So the reason for my new blog, jelly peaches and ice-cream, is to inspire myself really. To give myself a reason to make a bit more of an effort.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or pure madness on my part. Can I service two blogs? Only time will tell.

Pop over and take a look.

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific way to get yourself inspired & I love both the title and the concept. It speaks of good old fashioned food to sustain and comfort.

    Looking forward to receiving lots of great foodie ideas from you,

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! And I love the name of the blog - love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...