Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two heads are better than one



I was very short on time in between our beach holiday and our easter holiday, so I asked Grandma if she would make some pajama's pants for the kids. I had some beautiful thick flannelette in the cupboard that I have had forever, it was perfect. I then bought a couple of plain long sleeve cotton undershirts and I decorated them with an adorable vintage cot sheet my cousin had given me and some stitching.





What a team we made. The kids love their new pajama's, that were delivered especially by the Easter Bunny. It was so hard to get a photo, I just couldn't get these hoppy little bunnies to stand still. But you get the idea, right?

They never would have been made if I had tried to do it all myself.

Sometimes it is OK to ask for help. Thank-you Grandma.

If you want to see some more creative spaces, go over to kootoyoo and be inspired.

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...