Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flea market finds...



There hasn't been a lot of op shopping happening around here lately...... but this week I am happy to show off two my latest finds.

The sweet little aqua enamel teapot was found at the markets this morning for $2.00. And the sugar canister, made in Czechoslovakia was bought during our road trip from a very lovely lady in a very lovely shop. I don't even care that it is missing it's friends or it's lid. It cost $3.00 and I am a very happy girl.

Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week.

Editors note: If you are popping over from 'her library adventures' I'm sorry to mislead you (not sure what happened??) but there are no vintage sheets here this week. I hope you are not too disappointed

7 comments:

  1. The cut glass looks so sweet with the pink camelia in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teapot looks like the perfect size for a morning cuppa. All so nicely arranged too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sugar pot is a great find!

    Ps. So happy that Camelia season is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, I too had a great weekend thifting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all lovely items on your shelf!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...