Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pod love















I can't tell you how much I love the wares in Pod. To me, it seems like the perfect general store. How lucky for the people who live close to the real store in Massachusetts. I want to touch the softness of pillows and quilts and to feel the weight of the glasses. I want to try on clothes, feel the smoothness of wooden bowls and smell the soft scents of soap and beeswax. Heaven. Have a look at their on line store. This is just a sneaky peek. They also have a beautiful blog.

And while it is a little too early to be getting silly about the silly season. I have, and I am. I have just bought this cute felt mistletoe from the on line shop. I had discovered it too late last christmas, but we won't be missing out on christmas kisses under the mistletoe this year.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were showing off your latest Op shop finds....wouldn't that be nice! Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pod, hmmmm! I've never heard of it! Thanks for the tip, I'm about to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...