Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flea market finds...



To show you the rest of my op shop finds from last week.

Part two: pretty and girly

A strawberry and peppermint checked wool blanket for Miss Moo Moo's bed in excellent condition, just $7.00







Three doilies, a vintage cot sheet and a vintage pillowcase all 50 cents each. And a net curtain (underneath) for $3.00, to be turned in to eco fruit bags.



A single vintage sheet and another net curtain to be used as a cover over food, both $2.00 each.



Three metres of this beautiful cotton fabric - $3.00. I can see a simple summer dress made out of this one.

Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week

9 comments:

  1. i love that blanket, what a great find, it looks so cosy and warm. Great finds with the fabrics, sheets and doilies too, you are making me want to go op shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all your finds. Vintage linens are so pretty. I especially love the peppermint and pink doiley. The wool blanket looks wonderful on your daughter's bed. I remember my siblings and I having those blankets when we were kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 'strawberry & pepper' is looking gooooood!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you've picked up is fantastic! I especially love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to climb into that dear looking bed right now-beautifully photographed! Te blanket is wonderful, pretty and practical x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finds, that blanket is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely wool blanket and I really love the cotton fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't vintage blankets so much fun..just love your find! Very pretty doilies too. The strawberry/peppermint combo is certainly not often found. Have a lovely week. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the strawberry and peppermint finds!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...