Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flea market finds...



I visited just one op shop this week.

Miss Moo Moo insisted we go, she was on the lookout for 'Cinderella gloves'. We were able to find a pair of beautiful gloves that are wrist length, not gloves that go past the elbow like the ones Cinderella wears to the ball, but she is happy enough. I have not been able to get them off her.

But is she as happy as her mummy? I don't think so.

My collection has me skipping around the house.

A cast iron milk saucepan in excellent condition, perfect for hot chocolate making, $4.00. A vintage pillow case, 50 cents. Eight, never been used, Irish linen napkins - with shamrocks! $5.00. Just what I wanted for our Irish themed St Patrick's Day dinners. And two sweet afternoon tea napkins, again, never been used and for $1.00, why would I leave them there?

I hope you had happy op shopping this week too, if you are that way inclined.

Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week

5 comments:

  1. I bet your counting down the days until March 17 already.
    Who wouldn't be with these treasures to adorn the table!

    Happy day!

    fElicity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! What great finds! and such great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful napkins!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...