Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Slow days at home



I love this weeks picture in my Country Style Diary.

Home.

Today is my only day at home this week and the first one in ages, I am looking forward to going about my home duties with pleasure. Cleaning and tiding, washing and soaking, dusting and re-arranging, baking and sewing. I hope to hang a few new pictures and at the day's end, there will be a roast in the oven and a treat for dessert.

How are you spending your day? Perhaps it is too cold and you are preferring to curl up under a warm rug with a good book.

Now there's another option!

2 comments:

  1. We have howling wind and rain here today, so I am hibernating. At least until I need to do the school pick up.
    I have the same white enamel pot lurking somewhere (it might be in my camping box).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Tania, howling wind, freezing cold & heading to school pick up early to score the closest spot to the entrance to stay out of the rain. The country inspiration is gorgeous, tick, right up my homestead style, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...