Saturday, July 2, 2011

Farm sitting



We have managed to drag ourselves out of bed and get dressed today. We are ready (kind of) to venture out of our little cocoon for the first time in six days.





We are going to be 'farm sitting' for the next week while my cousin is on holidays. I expect to be sitting on the verandah reading a book, baking in her country kitchen or sitting by the fire and crafting. I hope that is all that is expected of me.....



Because I don't know a thing about sheep!

All images are from here.

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I love your cousins blog, but have never seen her gorgeous dresser. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognised that hutch :) Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farm sitting sounds fun ... hope it is wonderfully relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Housesitting and Thank YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the notion of farm sitting - sounds so restorative, yet busy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I miss the country life - the way you descibed it - I too now nothing about sheep!

    Bellaxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...