Sunday, July 31, 2011

Flea market finds...



I have been on a bit of a op shop shopping spree lately.

Vases, jugs, platters, wool blankets, vintage sheets, vintage flannelette pillowcases, clothes, dress-ups, kids clothes, tins, retro picnic ware, australian tea towels, japanese fabric and more.

I have spent today on the couch (aches and pains and a headache) so I have not taken any photos. But I did take this one during the week.

Doris Day Nana Slippers - for dress ups for Miss Moo Moo.

Just glimpse of one of my fab finds, I'll post some pictures of the rest next week.

I hope you have been finding some good buys too.

Go here, to see what other treasures have been found this week

7 comments:

  1. Sorry your not well! Those slippers are too cute!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're perfect for dress ups, I wish Eliza was into dressing up, I must pull out the basket this week. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon ... looking forward to seeing all of your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those slippers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nanna slippers are so... nanna! The colour is just exquisite. I wouldn't mind a pair for my own dress-up box! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nana! beautiful shot too. get better soon!!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god they are gorgeous, I want a pair for me !!!!!! Get Well

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...