Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm grateful for...






(lining up for yummy dessert at my aunts house - pear, sticky date and chocolate pudding)

Today I am grateful for the last few days that we have spent with our cousins.

My cousin and her little ones having been visiting this week. It is not often that they get to come and hang out at our house, so it was nice. Lots of tea and chatting, although not nearly enough crafty chat, as we had intended.

On Thursday, I gave my kids the day off school and we hung out at home: playing, dressing up and making a 'good pure fun' mess. It is so beautiful to see the next generation of our family forming loving bonds, just as we did at their age.

Running, laughing, scheming, creating, laughing, tackling, jumping, laughing, squealing, singing, dancing, laughing.

Go over to 'maxabella loves' for more gratitude posts.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely grateful...I would love to have the opportunity to spend time with family :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are the cousins in the matching jamies! I have a secret thing for matching siblings... My mum dressed my lil' sis and I matchy match and I try not to do it, but every time I see it, I kinda want to! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...