Monday, November 8, 2010

At my house....


(this is not the best photo of the kids, but do you know how hard it is to photograph these hats?)

I was looking at this old post of Mark Tuckey's house and family at Table Tonic this morning. I love his furniture and his simple style. I had a bit of house envy, a bit of car envy and even a little bit of 'Indian headdress' envy.

Then, when I picked up Spunky Monkey from school, he came out and greeted me wearing this Indian headdress! He had even made one for his sister, in fact, he had encouraged the whole class to make one for themselves. The teacher had added a bag of feathers to the craft table this morning and his imagination did the rest.

It is not possible to have Indian headdress envy anymore. I am so in love with this headdress!

And totally unrelated.....

I would like to welcome my newest follower, Katie from 'Little Victories.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...