Friday, November 26, 2010

Modern Relief


(this quilt was made by Ashley from Film in the Fridge)


(this quilt was made by Jessica and Jennifer from Twin Fibers)

Have you heard about the Modern Relief Raffle?

Seventeen amazing and clever quilters from around the world have made some very beautiful quilts that are being donated for a World Vision Charity Raffle. The money is being raised to help in the fight against child hunger. Need I say more.

One of my AMAZING craft night friends, Nova is one of the quilters. So pop over to her blog, 'a cuppa and a catch up' now. Here you can read more about the raffle, see who's involved, check out the other lovely quilts and most importantly make your donation by entering the raffle.

You have until December 1st.


(this quilt was made by Nova from a cuppa and a catch up)

I am speechless when it comes to Nova's quilt that she made. Have a look here for a closer look. There are little surprises hidden under the bunting! Didn't I tell you she was amazing!

Oh, and by the way, did you know, that there are men out there quilting away? (and blogging about it!) There is no excuse for me now, I'm off to invest in a cutting mat.

And... completely unrelated

I would like to welcome my newest followers, Laurie Anna and Lizey

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous quilt full of little surprises,i love the label too...yep, ive got my ticket!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...