Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vintage finds



I know everyone is thinking Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, but I thought I would show you these anyway. I found these two gorgeous egg cups in one of my favourite antique shops on the weekend. They are being packed away tonight and will be given as gifts, to the kids for Easter.

Also......

I would like to thank everyone for all of the lovely comments on my giveaway post and I would like to welcome my newest followers.

Corrie from retro mummy, Steph from mon petit poppet, Cathie from m.e., Rachel from spinnering, Jennie from posie patchwork, Rebecca from edward and lilly and Tanya from old grey house.

I hope your all having a lovely evening. I'm off to bed for an early night.

DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY - DRAWN 19TH NOVEMBER

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving following you! That bunny egg cup is very cute, I'm sure my boys would destroy them though...

    Thanks
    Rach.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...