Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beautiful dresses and piles of clothes



I seem to have spent much of this week and last, surrounded by piles and piles of clothes. I continued with my washing, folding and sorting, started before my holiday and ending today (well, almost) with one big pile of boxes.



I have sorted:

children's pj's for Brook
• washed and sorted all of Miss Moo Moo's old clothes, ending up with a box for little Miss M and a box for little Miss A and a box for the op shop.
• I repacked all of the old boys clothes back into better boxes and back into the garage.
• I sorted out my wardrobe. Some clothes that have hardly been worn are going to be sold, however, others items of my wardrobe went into the rag bag, and some went straight into the bin!
• I made a list of things I actually need in my wardrobe for winter, I discovered I have quiet a few (maybe more than a few) black tops that kinda all look the same. Opps!

So this afternoon, with the end in site, I did my final load of washing (number 9) A dark wash.... A tissue has gone through the wash!



Totally defeated, it is still sitting in the machine and I have come in to send e-mails and look at beautiful dresses instead.

All of the images are from Christian Siriano's website.
Too gorgeous for words!

1 comment:

  1. This is also one of the "jobs" I have to do one of these days. Sort out all the cloths of all the kids and myself.
    And hm hm I have seven children and one on the way...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...