Monday, June 7, 2010

Strawberry fields forever



Miss Moo Moo and I have had a lovely time, this morning, with our playgroup friends, picking strawberries.

Oh, the luscious taste of the seasons first strawberries. It always reminds me of living in Brisbane (pre-kids) and sharing large punnets of sun-ripened strawberries at the Kangaroo Point Jazz Festival. We have spent many lazy days in the sun, with yummy picnic food, good wine and the season's first, bright red strawberries, while enjoying the jazz. Sadly, I think this festival is no longer. I could be wrong?

We might have to go strawberry picking again on the weekend, as we ate almost all of our pickings while lazing in the sun.

Can you believe that!

1 comment:

  1. Strawberry's are delicious. Mmmmm. When I buy them here they're gone in a minut :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...