Monday, June 21, 2010

This weekend



On Saturday we went here to see this fantastic vintage poster exhibition. We had such a lovely (child free) afternoon. Pink champagne and pretty pink petit fours. We ran into lots of people we knew, it was so lovely chatting and catching up. There was some great posters, but hands down, this girl is my favourite. I don't even dare ask if it's sold, because it's just sooo tempting. I mean, how great would this look in my house!





On Sunday we went to "Disney on Ice" So much fun. It was so nice being out and about seeing a show. The kids really loved it.

Also: taste tested everything at the farmers markets, ate burgers and milkshakes at a funky retro cafe, lounged in the winter sun by the bay, made new friends at the park, collected sea-glass on the beach, ate dinner at mum's again.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your weekend! Nice posters...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...