Friday, July 9, 2010

The beautiful Grace



This morning, I have been reading all about Mandy's amazing birthday week on her blog Belle and Boo. One of the exciting things she did in this week was visit the V&A Museum in London to see this Grace Kelly Exhibition. I am so jealous. How great would that be!

It's cold, grey and blustery here today, I wish I could curl up on the couch and watch "High Society". I don't think I would have a very happy 5 year old, who is already dressed and ready to go to Nanny's house. This morning he will be helping in her garden.

Grace Kelly will have to wait, at least, until the school holidays are over.

2 comments:

  1. Grace Kelly was really beautifull and died too young also.

    Hot greetings from Belgium (it's over 30 °C overhere and summer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great exhibition, thanks for the mention on your lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...