Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pottering about



We have had another lovely Saturday pottering about home today. I spent most of my day in our study/sewing room/junk room and am extremely happy with the progress I made. Guess what, you can see the floor!

Once the floor had been cleared I then sat and sorted piles of papers, fabrics, books, ribbons, sewing patterns, books to be repaired and photos. I had ripped out heaps of stuff from old magazines, so instead of a large pile of unread magazines lying around, I had been left with a large pile of unread magazine pages. Which is just as bad.

It was another warm day, we ate breakfast outside and could have easily eaten dinner outside as well. I am wearing a t-shirt, again, and it's now 8:00pm. Crazy, especially since a cold snap had been forecast!

I love the image above of Spunky Monkey snuggling in close to Mr Moo as they eat their cold leftover nachos together. It really sums up our day of just 'hanging out' together.

How is it, that men and boys, can actually eat things, like leftover cold pizza and cold nachos? Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...