Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's like Christmas!



Today I unpacked some parcels that have arrived here this week.

We had a gift voucher at Freedom, so a few weeks ago we selected some new bits and bobs from the accessories range. We didn't really need anything so it was heaps of fun picking stuff out. We did want this lamp, but it had to arrive in from another store, so they packed everything else up and put it aside. The lamp arrived in on Monday, so I went in to collect all of our goodies.



My hanky's arrived yesterday from 'Shiny Happy Art'. They say good things come in small packages and they (whoever they are) are right. It was such a delight to open this parcel, so beautifully presented.

And............Surprise! A complementary handkerchief, just for me. I looove it! Thank-you so much Anna.



My Gordan Ramsay pie dish also arrived from 'Buyster' yesterday. I was a little nervous, as it is the first breakable thing that I have had delivered by post. But no problems, it was well packaged and has arrived safe and in one piece. I can't wait for this weekend. For dinner, I think a nice roast (served on new platters!) and in this dish, a yummy pudding.

Hmmm, what to make? Apple and rhubarb crumble? Chocolate self-saucing pudding? Baked rice pudding?



And my package arrived from 'Lark' on Monday. So quick! Yay. I can't show you too much, as most of it is for presents. But these IOU cards are for me.

I just love these children's IOU cards:

Go for a night-time adventure outside. Take a trip by train. Stay in your pajama's all day. Stay in hotel. Play golf. Have a boogie disco at home. Be a photographer for day. You cook. Go bowling.

I think it could be time to bring out the sticker charts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...