Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day Five: Time out



Today, Miss Moo Moo went back to Kindy. It was the first time I had been alone for three and a half weeks. I hadn't realised this until I fell into a heap.

I had grand plans: bread making, jam making, preserving vegetables. Not to mention the much needed tidying (culling) of the toyroom. I even thought I would squeeze in a little bit of embroidery.





But I felt crappy and the weather was crappy. So after a bit of grocery shopping I came home, made some hot chocolate and curled up under the blankets to watch "Miss Potter"

I'm feeling much better now that I have had some me time, I even managed to cook a yummy casserole for dinner.

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a light cheery movie and chocolate in any form x

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my 4 days away on my own I never realised how much I needed to have that break. I am back fresher and happier. A movie and hot chocolate does sound great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...