Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day Six: Embroidery



Over the school holidays I had a chance to get started on Miss Moo Moo's 'tooth fairy' pillow.

I have finished the embroidery this afternoon with a just enough thread. It was touch and go there for a while. I had chosen this colour as the perfect match to the backing/pocket fabric. However I only had a small amount; it had come from a thrifted bag of collected thread.

Tomorrow I will sew it, stuff it and pop in the cupboard for when it is needed. Spunky Monkey's tooth pillow has been sitting in his cupboard for the last two years waiting... waiting....

To see more creative spaces, click here.

and...
Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

3 comments:

  1. Your stitching is so beautiful and neat. What a super cute picture. I look forward to seeing the finished pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute pillow ... you are a very clever mumma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes -- red thread, I love it! And her sweet little eyelashes. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...