Monday, October 10, 2011

Day Ten: My christmas wish list



The Real Food Companion



Forgotten Skills of Cooking



The Original River Cottage Cookbook



The River Cottage Meat Book


A Slice of Organic Life

Over the last couple of months I have been lucky to have these great books constantly by my side. Great tomes of information lugged everywhere from parks to play dates, from coffee shops to school pick up.

I love my local library, I really do. But sometimes you come across books you just don't want to give back.

Today I had to return the last one (The Forgotten Skills of Cooking). The others had been returned on their due dates over the last couple of weeks. It will be strange not to pick up a book with 600 odd pages, just to answer a question in my head.

So I have started my Christmas wish list: These five books and a little 5 acre farm with a cottage on a hill.

Thanks Santa xo

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

4 comments:

  1. I have 'a slice of organic life' and I absolutely love it.

    I would be happy to have all these books under the tree. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to fit one of these books into your stocking but as for the 5 acres, well, Santa' s going to have to help your out there...Good luck! Hope you get everything you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same, hate handing the books back over, there is a good selection there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Matt's book (or the Mr does) & love it; looks like a pretty good Christmas list to me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...