Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day Thirty: New seedlings



Rainbow chard, purple beans, climbing beans, lebanese cucumbers, mixed cucumbers, okra, parsley, chives, garlic chives, kale, shallots, watermelon, roma tomatoes, watercress, zucchini's, rosella's, elderflower, chillies, sorrel, rocket, aloe vera and corn.

We have been planting our new seedlings today.

I think I got a little over excited at the markets and forgot that I live on a small suburban block. Oops!

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely choices. At least you restrained yourself enough not to buy pumpkin, I planted 3 myself today despite knowing that they will probably swamp everything within a matter of weeks....oh well....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...