Monday, October 24, 2011

Day Twenty Four: A reminder



This week Spunky Monkey will go on his 'first ever' school excursion. A reminder notice came home with him from school today.

I love it. (I will translate)

• hat, school uniform, shoes
• sunscreen
• water
• fruit
• lunch
• Be at school at 8:30 am

I will be a mummy helper for the day. When I told our little Grade One friend that I was going, she was really sad. Her mother will have to work and cannot go.

Seeing her reaction made me realise how lucky I am to be able to go along and how much it means to our children.

Perhaps I better make more effort to get to school for reading hour!

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...