Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day Twenty Five: A day at the beach



Today it was off to the beach for Spunky Monkey's school excursion.

It's been a long day and I have had a bit too much sun. While I was running around looking after my little group, re-applying sunscreen and making sure that they had drunk enough water, I completely forgot about myself. I am sunburnt and have a headache from not drinking enough. I will be more prepared for the long summer months ahead - I have learnt my lesson.

Rock pools, cone shells, sea cucumbers, collecting litter, face masks, magnifying discs, binoculars, sea creature talks, bird life talks, shell collecting (and shell returning), baby prawns, net fishing and hermit crabs.

There couldn't have been a better 'first ever' school excursion for my little boy.

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...