Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!


(this image is from here)

"Boo" said Boo, has he popped his head up out of the jack-o-lantern, where he had been hiding.

"Oh Boo, your scared me" said Belle. " I've been looking for you everywhere. I wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween"


I think you already know, I'm a huge fan of Mandy's beautiful illustrations. This drawing captures a very beautiful kind of Halloween. I love it.

We have had our spooky pancakes this morning (filled with blood and toad poo) and I am just taking a quick tea break before heading back into the kitchen to make slime pie and mud cake.

I hope you have a very smooky All Hallow's Eve.

(Spunky Monkey has been saying smooky, instead spooky all week. Too cute! Now I am saying it too.)

2 comments:

  1. We don't really celebrate Halloween overhere. But the kids love it.
    And I like'd this blog you wrote today.

    Lovely greetings, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love belle and boo! what a cute picture, happy halloween! we bought heaps of lollies to give out and didn't get any trick or treaters so we're sitting on the couch scoffing all the lollies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...