Monday, October 25, 2010

Handmade Christmas


(this image is from here. so very sweet)

I want to welcome my newest follower, Tracy from Knicky Knacks. Tracy is the person behind the Handmade Christmas Challenge that I have signed up for. (see my side bar)

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I have not got very far with my own handmade Christmas projects. Since starting these bowling bunnies way back when, there has sadly been no more progress to report. I have, however, been buying handmade gifts. I am finding this to be much more satisfying right now. I am discovering some very creative people and products, that unfortunately, I won't be able to share with you here, until Christmas. It simply would not do to spoil the surprise for my loved ones reading this!

So, if I don't get all of my handmade projects finished (I do have a list) I have sourced some great alternatives handmade by somebody else. Which is the whole point of it really.

This year I will not be running around K-mart two days before Christmas, buying tins of Christmas biscuits and horrible plastic toys. And for that, Tracy, I thank-you.

By the way, just in case you are wondering, as I write it is only 59 days until Christmas. You can keep up to date with the Christmas Countdown over at Knicky Knacks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro. Must say, I love the way you introduce your new followers. It's a great way to hear about each other's blog. As for all things handmade, don't worry, most of us link up every Saturday to showcase someone else's handmade creativeness which is really what its all about - handmaking your own or supporting someone else's. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, thanks for the photo of the personalised stockings, I've been looking for some like this for ages!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...