Friday, October 8, 2010

Craft night



On Tuesday night we had craft night. I started to make these cute bowling bunnies. This is part of my handmade christmas presents and will be going under the tree for my children.



They will hopefully turn out something like this. Using my current mantra 'Do what you can, with what you have,' I have used a mixture of different fabrics from my cupboard. Although secretly, I wanted to go off and buy matching coloured drill fabric and polka dots just like they did here.

Another fun night: embroidery, children's clothes, bunnies, felt mice and a bit of re-purposing (my favourite word right now)

Thank-you Zoe for hosting a great craft night in your beautiful home.

Also.....

Welcome to my newest follower, Lisa from the very inspiring blog, 'mon petit enfant'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...