Friday, October 22, 2010

Spunky Monkey's room







I can't remember why, but I didn't send these photos of Spunky Monkey's bedroom through to Ohdeedoh. I thought I would share them with you.

Like Miss Moo's room, Spunky Monkey's room is eclectic. Our whole house is, so a beautifully themed, matchy-matchy room was never going to happen. He sleeps in an old silky oak bed that was my mother's when she was a child and his silky oak bedside table is also from my mum's childhood home. I made the pillows on his bed out of Sprout fabric, also handmade, are the soft toys: Otto, the christmas elf (a present 2 years ago), the monster (for his 5th birthday) and the dinosaur (his valentine's present his year) The prints above his bed were bought by my mum sometime in the 1970's. I found them in the back of one of her cupboards when I was pregnant and claimed them immediately!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have the giraffe fabric, that is the one I have wanted for ever. Remember the lino print of the giraffes I did, that's from that fabric. It looks beautiful. Love the elf and the dino also, you make me want to make them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...