Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sending love, one dolly at a time





I have spent the last couple of days finishing off these dolls.

Thanks Karyn for posting about Dolly Donations on your blog. I was so excited and inspired by reading Sarah's blog that I instantly cut out these six dolls from her free template.

The top two dolls were made to be part of the Operation Christmas Child project that we are doing through our school. They were boxed up on Friday morning and are now on their way to a new home. And the other four will be packed up and send to children in Cap Haitien in Haiti via the New York office of the Abundant Ground Foundation .

As usual I had left this project to the eleventh hour, so I wasn't half as creative as I would have liked. But I am happy enough with these simple dolls who will hopefully make six little children feel very happy and very special.

Here is a look of what some of the more creative people came up with for the original Haiti Orphanage doll drive. Amazing!











Next time I think I'll make a superhero!

All of these images have been taken from the Dolly Donations blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...