Saturday, October 9, 2010

Drawer string bags











Thanks for the lovely comments on my drawer string bags. It's nice to walk through the playroom and see these lovely fabrics that have sat in my cupboard for so very long. And.... the concept seems to be working. Dolls clothes where they should be.

This is the way that I made the bags, taken from this Japanese book. You see, I don't usually use the words 'whip up' when it comes to sewing, but these were super easy, especially compared to the way I had made drawer string bags in the past.

These instructions are copied from the book. Obviously you can make them whatever size you like. And the use for them is endless.

1 comment:

  1. Your bags look fantastic - Great job! I have this book and love it, but must admit I've never made anything! You've inspired me to give these bags a go.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...