Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some thank-you's



Thank-you Grandma.

Grandma has let us borrow her knitted nativity scene, as she has two. I love, love, love it!



Thank-you Nanny Marjie.

Nanny Marjie (my aunt) stopped into our house this morning to drop off our christmas presents. This year she will be spending christmas in the country. She turned up once again with a bag full of goodies. The photo above is a very small peek at what was inside.... this is not even my christmas present. I was super excited, the kids and I played with fabric scraps and trim for hours after she had left.



Thank-you Future Shelter.

I bought this t-shirt and these christmas decorations from Future Shelter. How I stopped at just two things, I do not know, I wanted it all! It arrived earlier in the week and not only was I really happy with the things that I had bought, but there was a little surprise inside - Christmas badges! I love them so much.

I am feeling very lucky and grateful during this festive season. It truly is the season to be jolly.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh my heart skipped a beat when i saw that sweet strawberry print AND that gorgeous trim! I love Grandmas nativity scene - too cute. Have a wonderful Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...