Friday, December 31, 2010

Lets celebrate!



It was on New Years Day this year (almost one year ago) that I officially started this blog. There are some days that I think I might actually be addicted to blogging and other days that I want to stop. I have often asked myself "why am I blogging?" and have been asked this by others. The answer is the same as it was a year ago. It just feels like the right thing to be doing right now. I don't know where it will take me, but at the moment it looks like it is going to take me into the new year. Another year of new goals, more memories, new challenges and more inspriration.

Wishing you all a happy and festive New Years Eve. Whatever you are doing I hope that there will be champagne and music.

Stay safe. See you in twenty eleven.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 1 year of Blogging...You should be very proud of what you have acheived in this past year...
    Happy New Year...Wish I could be drinking Champagne with you..Maybe next year, Who knows what we might be celebrating then! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...