Thursday, December 2, 2010

My creative space.....





Today I finished off a little doll for a friend of a friend. I'm a little nervous, as it is the first soft toy that I've made for someone other than family or close friends. You know, the people who still love you, even if the sewing is wonky or an arm falls off.

I didn't have a lot of time spare, but since this special person asked me, a gift for her friend's one year old daughter, who shares her birthday. How could I possibly say no.

So this little doll is off to the post office tomorrow morning and next week will be wrapped up and handed over to her new owner. Little Miss I, I hope you love it. (and that all of her limbs stay in tact)

If you want to see some more creative spaces, go over to kootoyoo and be inspired.

11 comments:

  1. oh she is just lovely! very cute dress and bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I Love it...Thank you....
    I also discovered 'My Creative Space' at Kootoyoo just Yesterday, thought you'de be on to that one!!!!

    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute - any little girl would be very happy to be given her to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little doll...I love that she's wearing tights to match her dress :) Gorgeous material! I can't imagine any little girl not falling in love with her straight away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks absolutely lovely! Your friend will be very happy with her.

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so lovely. If the little girl does not love her, you can send her to me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way one of her arms looks like she's about to do a little ballerina twirl....:) Your very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doll looks gorgeous, I'm sure the little girl will be so delighted what can be better than a handmade gift!

    Have a delightful weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful! What a lovely fabric for her dress. I'm sure she'll be an instant favourite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...