Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all



It's late, I'm tired, but blissfully so.

We have been busy, as I'm sure you have too. But lovely busy, happy and merry busy, family busy.

Laughter and joy and already too much food!

The dishes are done, the washing in on. The children and our guests are already in bed.

Santa has been. He has filled the stockings and placed his presents under the under tree. He has eaten his rum balls and drank his milk. The reindeer's have eaten their food and drunk their water. It looks like my work here is done. So I'm off to look at my twinkling christmas tree one more time. Alone and in silence. To savour the magic that I wish I could bottle.

Merry Christmas dear readers, to you and your families. I wish you a happy and safe festive season.

"Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...