Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wooden houses - Siberia





















Some days I miss traveling so much it hurts.

I came across these stunning photos last night and wondered if one day I would get to see them, or something similar, for myself.

I love, love love them.

Sorry, I know there are a lot of photos, but I really love wooden houses, architecture, decorative fretwork, doors and windows. Faded glory. Just beautiful.

I found this bookmarked on my computer. I'm loving going through and rediscovering things I have bookmarked ages ago.

(all images are from
english russia)

3 comments:

  1. those are really cool... why apologize for so many photos when they're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must be so solid..even though they don't really look it..to stand up to all that snow and ice for long winters! Amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful images, nice find, and thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...