Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Princess's, Princesses



Yesterday afternoon, when I picked Miss Moo Moo up from school, she was holding a piece of paper, (a half drawn picture) close to her chest. I could not see it.

When we arrived home, she declined afternoon tea and sat at her drawing desk, not allowing anyone to go near her. If we went into the room, she threw her whole body across her drawing and we were told, not so nicely to: "get out".
 

Half an hour later she came into the kitchen to show me her latest works. I was amazed. I'm not sure if it is obvious to everybody else, but it was obvious to me. She had drawn the Disney princesses. There was so much detail, I asked her how did she draw these with nothing to copy.

She rolled her eyes at me as if I was stupid, "Mum, I've known these princesses since I was two"

(from the top left) Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle, Tiana, Jasmine.

Go here, to see who else will be blogging daily for Blogtoberfest.

2 comments:

  1. Gee she is a good drawer for her age. I could just imagine my 5yr old daughter saying the same sort of thing with the eyes and voice. It's these little things that make you smile hey!
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Sarah from Jimboomba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still laughing about this conversation:)

      Thanks for your well wishes. I am feeling a lot better, still a little tired, but now I am trying to tackle all that has been left undone over the last few weeks. Honestly I can't remember ever having such a large washing pile!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...