Sunday, October 7, 2012

"There's no place like home"

I wish that I could have just tapped my heels together to get home from our holiday. At least on that last day of travelling, with the least amount of driving hours, it was definitely the longest day.

We arrived back in Queensland late last week.

Just in time to go to this stunning (oh, soooo beautiful) ballet production of "The Wizard of Oz". An annual event for Miss Moo Moo and I.







We hadn't intended to stay the day in Brisbane, but ended up enjoying a couple of hours at the art gallery and museum after the show.


We happily stumbled across this fashion exhibition and enjoyed our 'girls only' time drawing up a few fashion sketches of our own.

We are back to 35 degree temperatures and sleeveless dresses. Last night it was even to hot to sleep. Is it time to put away the doona's already? And right now, as I write, it is still 34 degrees. I can't even think about dinner! It seems like a world away from our time in Orange.

I have been washing and tiding and preparing for the new school term that begins tomorrow. The kids have terrible coughs and headcolds and I have a feeling I will collapse into a heap sometime later this week.

I am hoping for an easy week. There will be more photos of our holidays to come, it is a nice way to show our holiday to some of my family and friends here in Queensland. I hope you are enjoying the photos too.

Go here, to see who else will be blogging daily for Blogtoberfest.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...